3.3

These people are the worst. Not only are you speaking to people from another country you can barely understand but they can't understand your issue.

I have been a member for over 2 yrs spending lots of money and they alwayz manage to mess up my orders and my rewards. On one occassion they wete supposed to refund me money and stated they couldn't and made a note to keep a credit of $20 dollars so when i went to a store they can call and get authorization. On another occassion they messed up my order did not give me my points and added another credit to be called in. Never used them.

I go to the store today and i call a rep ( calls seem to be outsourced ) and she tells me i used them. I told her i was supposed to have 2 i could call in mind you after all the f@#!ups i continued to buy a lot of sneakers accumulating more rewards aside from the two i owed ( which i have never called to use). I demanded to speak to a supervisor, again that seemed not ti comprehend English. He was very rude and condescending.

I will not ever give finish line my business and am returning the 6 pair of sneakers i bought. I will go to foot locker or champs.

Truly infuriating. Worst customer service i have ever experienced.

Comments