1.2

Decided to purchase the black Jordan Retro 10 NYC sneakers in an 11.5 from Finish line. I originally started to order them from a very reputable seller for less money.

Then I decided against it and purchase directly from a company with [what i thought] had an ironclad and/or solid reputation in shoe sales; which is Finish Line. To my dismay and utter disgust, I received my sneakers only to find them scuffed and worn with a crease in them from being worn. I also notice that they look faded and greyish (even tho they're an all black shoe) on both the sides of each shoe. They have wear lines on the bottom soles of each shoe which indicates someone wore the sneaker more than just trying it on.

I am at a total loss for words as I don't purchase sneakers often and I in fact threw away all of my old sneakers in eager anticipation of these. Only to find out that they are USED SNEAKERS THAT FINISHLINE SOLD TO ME AS BRAND NEW!!!

I'd like to hear from Finish Line ASAP about this matter. J called their customer service and apparently they're closed because of inclement weather today January 14, 2017.

Review about: Nike Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments