Broomfield, Colorado

I recently ordered a pair of shoes from Finishline for my nephew for Christmas. They came in on time, in fact Christmas eve, and I was excited to wrap it up for him. Unfortunately, when I opened the box, I was really upset to find a different shoe from what I ordered. When I emailed the Finishline team through the site's portal, I heard nothing back and had to take more time out of my day to figure out what happened and call customer support today.

I was further disappointed that the suggested solution to the problem is for me to (1) go to a store in person and hope they have the shoe in stock or (2) ship the shoe back, wait for a store credit/reimbursement and then order what I want.

Christmas is an opportunity to remind people in our lives that we care and appreciate them. Unfortunately, with this incident, my nephew was left without a present from his uncle, and now I have to run around and take more timeout of my day to fix a problem I did not cause.

I'm upset and disappointed with the experience I had with Finishline. I tried getting their attention on their Linkedin to get an alternative solution and they deleted my comment.

I really do not recommend Finishline to other people, especially since this was the first time I placed an order them.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments