So, FL sends me a Winner's Circle Reward for $20.00, needless to say they sent me the incorrect code.Now that I am trying to use it they are stating that the code cannot be found but they do not want to issue me a $20 reward.....

The lady continually states that she cannot find the coupon code and there is nothing she can do for me so I should simply call back later. I said absolutely not this is my third time calling I wish to speak with her supervisor.. She then informs me that all supervisors are busy and she cannot find one for me...

so i am just supposed to sit on hold for 45 minutes while they try to find me a supervisor??????????I think not.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of finish line coupon. Finish Line needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned finish line coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Finish Line.

Had an Experience with Finish Line?

Comments

You are right!!!!!It's difficult to speak with a supervisor.

I finally spoke to one and she was just as terrible...Very poor customer service skills.