Columbus, Ohio

I would like to start by saying I will never order from finish line again. I ordered a pair of shoes from the website on 12/4/15.

The following week I received the wrong pair of shoes. The receipt had a name and address from Florida. I live in Ohio. I called customer care and was told they would be shipping my order.

After 7 days I still hadn't received anything so I called and was then told that they would not ship my item until I had returned the incorrect item. HOW!?! I was not about to pay to ship back something they sent me by mistake. Waiting for a return label would take an additional 3-5 days.

THey kept saying it was being sent by email, but I never received it, although I received every other email. Finally after calling customer care 3 times and getting no help I was told to take the item to the store and return it. Its the week before Christmas if I wanted to go to the store I wouldn't have shopped online!! Also I now have to wait 3-5 days after I return the item to get a refund.

So now I don't have the item I order or my money and I will have to spend more money out of pocket in order to replace that gift. I returned the incorrect item on 12/24/15 and was told due to all the hassle I would have a refund within 3 business days. On 1/4/16 still no refund..so I call customer care and they say we actually have 5 days and today is the 5th day. Ok so Ill just wait and call back tomorrow because I know the refund wont be in there.

Sure enough 1/5/16 I check my bank still NO REFUND!!! Now I have to call back and wait another 15 minutes to be told more bs! This is insane. We order several times a year from finishline..but I wont be spending another dime with them ever.

And I get no help when I call the customer care line. Its insane that they think this is good customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Finish Line Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Finish Line Cons: Customer care line, Customer service.

Comments