I would like to start by saying I will never order from finish line again.I ordered a pair of shoes from the website on 12/4/15.

The following week I received the wrong pair of shoes. The receipt had a name and address from Florida. I live in Ohio. I called customer care and was told they would be shipping my order.

After 7 days I still hadn't received anything so I called and was then told that they would not ship my item until I had returned the incorrect item. HOW!?! I was not about to pay to ship back something they sent me by mistake. Waiting for a return label would take an additional 3-5 days.

THey kept saying it was being sent by email, but I never received it, although I received every other email. Finally after calling customer care 3 times and getting no help I was told to take the item to the store and return it. Its the week before Christmas if I wanted to go to the store I wouldn't have shopped online!! Also I now have to wait 3-5 days after I return the item to get a refund.

So now I don't have the item I order or my money and I will have to spend more money out of pocket in order to replace that gift. I returned the incorrect item on 12/24/15 and was told due to all the hassle I would have a refund within 3 business days. On 1/4/16 still no refund..so I call customer care and they say we actually have 5 days and today is the 5th day. Ok so Ill just wait and call back tomorrow because I know the refund wont be in there.

Sure enough 1/5/16 I check my bank still NO REFUND!!! Now I have to call back and wait another 15 minutes to be told more bs! This is insane. We order several times a year from finishline..but I wont be spending another dime with them ever.

And I get no help when I call the customer care line.Its insane that they think this is good customer service!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Finish Line. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Finish Line to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer care line and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Finish Line and finish line shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Finish Line?

Comments